Matsui Rena: My target this year is to remain alive





SKE48 Matsui Rena posted a new articles on SKE48 official blog at 5 January 2015.

Matsui Rena wrote:
Title: Serious
(Time 2015.01.05 00)

Today is this year's first handshake event.
It is great to chat with all of the fans.
Though my nasal sounds was a bit heavy, actually I am fine, don't worry.
Thank you for coming.

It was a lot of people at event, please clean you hand after back to home.
Let's prevent cold and flu together.

A lot of people asked me what my target this year is.
My target this year is to remain alive
It is mysterious 8 of 10 people would laugh.
I am serious!

It is nothing solid in the world.
Perhaps the thing never change is birthday date.
Perhaps people would think I am doing good.
But no one will know it will be changed at when or where.
So I think no matter group or yourself, it is not bad with crisis awareness.
Therefore My target is to remain alive.
Open my eye, to see the world outside.

And then it will be the time of real game.
To destroy a lot of thing to create new thing.

I am always serious.
Please do not laugh

Rena





Original source: SKE48 blog
http://www2.ske48.co.jp/blog_pc/daily?target=20150105&writer=matsui_rena

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget