Owada Nana x Mukaichi Mion on Sponichi





AKB48 next generation members Owada Nana and Mukaichi Mion has an interview on Sponichi, it features an interview with these 2 young idols.

AKB CENTER competition...
Nana: "I will support you."
Mion: "Nonsense."

It is going to start AKB48 10th anniversary ceremony. As group future bearer, Sponichi looks forward to their growth, Owada Nana (15) and Mukaichi Mion (16).






Owada Nana and Mukaichi Mion



Last year, Owada Nana being leading actress of TV series and Musical. People is paying attention of Mukaichi Mion because she is graduated member Oshima Yuko (26)'s Heavy Roation's CENTER successor. For such same generation combination, we are going to interview their new spring's wish.

Sponichi: You will receive new year pocket money, what will you do with it?
Mion: Deposit.
Nana: Spend it.
Mion: Ah!? Opposit type... (Bitter smile)
Nana: I began to love western clothes last year, so I am gonna buy western clothes' Lucky Bag. Because I have my favorite western clothes shop, I may spend all of it.
Sponichi: Ms. Mukaichi gonna deposit?
Mion: Because I really hate spending money.
Nana: She is really that kind of people. Never spend money.
Mion: I hate dining too, I hate buying bottle drink.
Nana: Awesome! Her drink is brought from home.
Mion: That's right. I will bring MY tea.
Nana: Everytime ask her "Let's go and eat something", she would reply "I would you if you treat me"

Sponichi: Really?
Mion: Everytime Naanya has icecream, I just watch it, just like that (Bitter Smile)
Nana: While watched by her, Wouldn't I want to share with her?
Mion: Shares with me, Naanya (Smile)

What are your New Year wishes?
Mion: My wish is, Naanya becomes CENTER.
Nana: If it come true, be excited and carry high (Smile)
Mion: Excited! Because, I think Naanya suits CENTER.

Sponichi: Sponichi's new year bold prediction, one of you will become CENTER this year!
Nana: It is absolutely...
Mion: Lies!
Nana: I think I am impossible, so I want Mion keep going. I will support you.
Mion: "Nonsense." (Smile)

Sponichi: Ms. Owada don't have the wishes being CENTER?
Nana: While "Party is over" I was first time being CENTER, though I was very happy,
But I really felt the heavy pressure, it made me thing I can't. I need to be more hard working.

Sponichi: Ms. Mukaichi, do you have the wishes being CENTER? 
Mion: ee~
Nana: (Mukaichi Mion) has! (Smile)
Mion: For me, I want Naanya to become.
Nana: For me, I want Mion to become.
I want she stands CENTER of "Heavy Rotation" at Music Show.
Mion: No. People will ask "Who is that kid?".

Sponichi: Ms. Owada, what is your wishes to Ms. Mukaichi?
Nana: Because Mion is very perfect, I wish her having some shortcomings.
I thinks fans would be happy.
Mion: Any example?
Nana: For example, I can not get out of the bed, but Mion can.
Mion: However, we slept at same room in hotel before, we both were late due to oversleep.
Nana: Mion had gone to bed without bathing the day before, just wish it happens.

Sponichi: Shortcomings with intention are difficult.
Mion: It is, too professional.
Nana: Horrible.

Sponichi: So, please say something to fans.
Mion: I will keep going at handshake event, please come.
Nana: Eh, keep going on "God Response"!?

Sponichi: Ms. Mukaichi?
Mion: I want to be more reliable.
Nana: Therefore, please don't be more reliable (Smile)















Owada Nana


Owada Nana, Birthdate: 15 September 1999, age 15.
Birthplace: Chiba, pass 15th generation research student at January 2013.
Being leading actress of TV series "Sailor Zombie" in April last year.
Being leading actress of Musical "AKB49 Renai Kinshi Jourei" on Tokyo. Belong to TeamB, nickname Naanya.






Mukaichi Mion


Mukaichi Mion, Birthdate: 29 January 1998, age 16.
Birthplace: Saitama, being child actress casting on TV series "Unfair" in 2006
Pass 15th generation research student at January 2013.
Being appointed by Oshima Yuko as Heavy Rotation's CENTER at Request Hour in last April. Belong to Team4, nickname Mion.

Original sources: Sponichi
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2015/01/04/kiji/K20150104009570960.html

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget