Akimoto Yasushi: AKB's strength is not enough





AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi talked about AKB48 upcoming TV series "Majisuka Gakuen 4" on 755, and he explained why Majisuka Gakuen 4 will be broadcast at Kanto (Eastern Japan) region only.





  • A fans asked:

  • "Why will it (Majisuka Gakuen 4) broadcast in Kanto (Eastern Japan) region only."
  • Akimoto Yasushi replied:

  • Perhaps AKB's strength is not enough, if everyone liked it (AKB48), it (Majisuka Gakuen 4) would not broadcast in Kanto region only.

    If possible I want it on all Japan TV station, I want it broadcast at a better time period, I want it is 1 hour TV programme and not a 30 minutes one.

    But, I think it is AKB's strength limit right now. If AKB got more power, it could get it naturally.

    I have been broadcast writer since age 17, in these 39 years, I have handled a lot of different duty, in this period I have faced a lot of thing I felt sorry.

    But I would not grumble, nor blame other people, because it is my issue, if I got more power, I would not taste such of sorry feeling.

    If I were somebody, I would not suffer humiliation, if I were somebody, I would be treated terribly like that. If I were somebody, they would not look down upon me.

    In other words, I am always angry at myself. Therefore, I will keep going. It (Majisuka Gakuen 4) will not broadcast nationwide, because AKB's strength is not enough, my strength is not enough.

    The reason is simple as above mentioned, no one should be blamed. More, hard working.


Reference: Majisuka Gakuen 1-4 Comparison:

  • Majisuka Gakuen 1: broadcast on Japan 16 regions + BS NTV

  • Majisuka Gakuen 2: broadcast on Japan 19 regions

  • Majisuka Gakuen 3: broadcast on Japan 15 regions

  • Majisuka Gakuen 4: broadcast on Kanto region only







Original source: Akimoto Yasushi's 755 post
http://7gogo.jp/lp/0lwsnpA3SdaWkVIvojdMdG==/4712

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget